Periodista independiente en Puerto Rico

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

What if Trump was a woman?



(Original video of Donald Trump making lewd remarks)
The setting is invented, but not much far away from reality. And the comments were not made by Donald Trump and Billy Bush. Let say, they were made by a women.



What would people say if the lewd comments were not made by the Republican presidential nominee and the American radio & TV host. What if, instead of the actress Arianne Zucker, these two people making lewd comments were later joined by a male actor? Let’s say, George Clooney. This is how this would’ve looked like.


Future candidate:  I moved on him, actually. You know, he was down on Palm Beach. I moved on him, and I failed. I’ll admit it.

Unknown: Whoa.

Woman future candidate: I did try and fuck him. He was married.

Unknown: That’s huge news there.

Future candidate: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on him very heavily. In fact, I took him out furniture shopping. He wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took him out furniture I moved on him like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And he was married. Then all of a sudden I see him, he’s now got the big phony dick and everything. He’s totally changed his look.

Stupid Reporter: Sheesh, your guy’s hot as shit. In the purple.

Future candidate: Whoa! Whoa!’

Stupid Reporter: Yes! The Lady has scored. Whoa, my girl!

(Crosstalk)

Future candidate: Look at you, you are a juicy dick.

(Crosstalk. Video distortion)

Future candidate: All right, you and I will walk out.

(Pause)

Future candidate: Maybe it’s a different one.

Stupid Reporter: It better not be the publicist. No, it’s, it’s him, it’s —

Future candidate: Yeah, that’s him. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing him. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Stupid Reporter: Whatever you want.

Future candidate: Grab ’em by the dick. You can do anything.


Stupid Reporter:  Uh, yeah, those legs, all I can see is the legs.

Future candidate: Oh, it looks good.

Stupid Reporter:  Come on shorty.

Future candidate: Ooh, nice legs, huh?

Stupid Reporter: Oof, get out of the way, honey. Oh, that’s good legs. Go ahead.

Future candidate: It’s always good if you don’t fall out of the bus. Like Ford, Gerald Ford, remember?

Stupid Reporter:  Down below, pull the handle.

Future candidate: Hello, how are you? Hi!

George Clooney: Hi, Mrs. Entrepeneur. How are you? Pleasure to meet you.

Future candidate: Nice seeing you. Terrific, terrific. You know the (Stupid) Reporter?

Stupid Reporter: Hello, nice to see you. How you doing, George?

George Clooney: Doing very well, thank you. Are you ready to be a soap star?

Future candidate: We’re ready, let’s go. Make me a soap star.

Stupid Reporter:  How about a little hug for the Lady? She just got off the bus.

George Clooney: Would you like a little hug, darling?

Future candidate: Okay, absolutely. Bill said this was okay.

Stupid Reporter:  How about a little hug for the Baby? I just got off the bus.

George Clooney: Baby, Baby.

Stupid Reporter:  Here we go. Excellent. Well, you’ve got a nice co-star here.

George Clooney: Yes, absolutely.

Future candidate: Good. After you.

(Break in video)

Future candidate: Come on, (Stupid) Reporter, don’t be shy.

Stupid Reporter:  Soon as a beautiful man shows up, she just, she takes off. This always happens.

Future candidate: Get over here, (Stupid) Reporter.

George Clooney: I’m sorry, come here.

Stupid Reporter: Let the little girl in here, come on.

George Clooney: Yeah, let the little girl in. How you feel now? Better? I should actually be in the middle.

Stupid Reporter: It’s hard to walk next to a Lady like this.

George Clooney: Here, wait, hold on.

Stupid Reporter:  Yeah, you get in the middle, there we go.

Future candidate: Good, that’s better.

George Clooney: This is much better. This is -

Future candidate: That’s better.

Stupid Reporter: Now, if you had to choose honestly between one of us. Me or the Lady?

Future candidate: I don’t know, that’s tough competition.

George Clooney: That’s some pressure right there.

Stupid Reporter:  Seriously, if you had — if you had to take one of us as a date.

George Clooney: I have to take the Fifth on that one.

Stupid Reporter:  Really?

George Clooney: Yup - I’ll take both.

Future candidate: Which way?

George Clooney: Make a right. Here we go. (inaudible)

Stupid Reporter:  Here she goes. I’m gonna leave you here.

Future candidate: Okay

Stupid Reporter:  Give me my microphone.

Future candidate: Okay. Oh, you’re finished?

Stupid Reporter:  You’re my girl, yeah.

Future candidate: Oh, good.

Stupid Reporter:  I’m gonna go do our show.

George Clooney: Oh, you wanna reset? Okay.





It sounds stupid if it was said by a woman? So, how it is possible that there are still those who defend Trump? Really. How low can American politics go?



My only answer to this idiocy was adequately summarized actor Robert De Niro  when he eviscerates Donald Trump in a new video.

"He talks how he wants to punch people in the face. Well, I'd like to punch him in the face."



"He's so blatantly stupid. He's a punk. He's a dog. He's a pig. He's a con, a bullshit artist, a mutt who doesn't know what he's talking about, doesn't do his homework, doesn't care," De Niro said of Trump. "Thinks he's gaming society, doesn't pay his taxes. He's an idiot. Colin Powell said it best: He's a national disaster, he's an embarrassment to this country."



"It makes me so angry that this country has gotten to this point where this fool, this bozo has wound up where he has. This is someone that we want for president? I don't think so. What I care about is the direction of this country, and what I'm very, very worried about is that it might go in the wrong direction with someone like Donald Trump."



Note: If you live in a cave and haven’t seen the news, here are some links to what happened:





3.      Full transcript of the lewd attack by The Telegraph - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/08/trump-lewd-attack-on-women---the-full-transcript/

4.      See Robert De Niro Eviscerate Trump by Rolling Stone – http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/see-robert-de-niro-eviscerate-blatantly-stupid-trump-w444029




No comments:

Post a Comment